The 2019 election season is upon us. During the first quarter of this year, we will hold elections for the SVBMWCCA Board of Directors. The election committee will consist of chapter members Mike Agraan, Vivian Sumner, and Lacha Kayavong. They will be gathering the nominations and counting the votes. The four elected positions on the board consist of the President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. Following is how the election will proceed.
Following is how the election will proceed.
- ALL NOMINATIONS AND VOTING WILL BE DONE ONLINE ONLY.
- Nominations will only be taken by clicking on the link below.
- All nominations must be received by midnight January 25, 2019.
- All nominees must have been paid members of the club for a minimum of six months.
- Self-nominations will be accepted.
- Prior to nominating another member to a position, please check with them to make sure they are willing to accept the nomination.
- A member can only be nominated and run for one board position.
- If there is no nomination for a board position, the current board member will automatically retain that position on the board.
- All positions will be for a one-year period, when a new election will be held.
- Winners will be announced at our annual dinner on March 2, 2019.
At the close of the nomination period, the election committee will verify the nominees meet the requirements and are willing to accept the nominated position. Once this is done, an email will be sent out to the chapter members with the candidates nominated for each position and the procedure we will be using for the actual voting.